My chicks wings are dropping

Shafaq samad

Chirping
May 11, 2021
My chicks is above 2 weeks old like between 2 and 3 but today i noticed his wings are dropping or slipping I don't why and i am so much worried about her as she is only chick if u have any solution or know why she is behaving like this please let me know 🥺
Thank you
IMG20211206133555.jpg

Your chick is weak. That is why its wings droop. Give it some warm sugar water and it will likely perk up.

But it may have genetic flaws that cause it not to absorb nutrients in its food, so it isn't processing calories efficiently. When it gets stronger from the sugar water, give it some finely chopped boiled egg to eat.

What are you feeding your baby chicks? Remember, they need grit if they are eating anything but chick feed.

Your chick is weak. That is why its wings droop. Give it some warm sugar water and it will likely perk up.

But it may have genetic flaws that cause it not to absorb nutrients in its food, so it isn't processing calories efficiently. When it gets stronger from the sugar water, give it some finely chopped boiled egg to eat.

What are you feeding your baby chicks? Remember, they need grit if they are eating anything but chick feed.
Like she was my neighbour's chick she give it to me and she always gives her chick feed and i did same so chick doesn't eat anything except feed not even boiled egg she love raw dough but i prefer not to give her so much bcs it could make her sick i only give 2 or 3 balls (size of water drop) per day.She is sleeping only and drinking now she doesn't even eat feed.

And yeah I'll give her sugar water

Thank you

So, you are raising a house chicken? Give it some egg after the sugar water. Egg is easy to digest and will make it stronger.
Today she is not even drinking or doing anything she is just staying at one place and sleeping she is in serious condition. Is there some kind of disease in which they drop their both wings or like anything ?

Your little chick is probably failure to thrive (FTT), caused by genetic abnormalities that cause improperly formed organs. These chicks aren't able to process nutrients in food and weaken and die. That's just one very common reason why this could be happening.

These FTT chicks can sometimes become constipated due to these organs not performing as they should. The crop may become hard and full and obstructed or the gizzard can become obstructed. Giving some coconut oil, slightly chilled so you can slip pieces into the little beak can help unclog it. Give that a try. You may need to use an oral syringe to get warm sugar water into the chick. Not drinking enough water is another cause of obstructions (constipation).

Your little chick is probably failure to thrive (FTT), caused by genetic abnormalities that cause improperly formed organs. These chicks aren't able to process nutrients in food and weaken and die. That's just one very common reason why this could be happening.

These FTT chicks can sometimes become constipated due to these organs not performing as they should. The crop may become hard and full and obstructed or the gizzard can become obstructed. Giving some coconut oil, slightly chilled so you can slip pieces into the little beak can help unclog it. Give that a try. You may need to use an oral syringe to get warm sugar water into the chick. Not drinking enough water is another cause of obstructions (constipation).
Her crop is soft and yeah i am giving her boiled eggs and sugar water by sringe i am giving her forcefully because she is not eating and her wings are dropping more and more seems like she ain't having enough energy to hold her wings

Back
Top Bottom