My China Babies :)

Bleenie

Wyan-DO's
10 Years
Jul 14, 2009
The Beautiful Pacific NW ,WA
I took a few pics of my Chinese Goslings while after they got settled back into their brooders and were all cute & sleepy..ahh i love them....
DSCN3971.JPG

DSCN3973.JPG

DSCN3974.JPG

DSCN3977.JPG

DSCN3978.JPG

DSCN3990.JPG

The Brown chinas.. The "special" baby's leg is better today, i removed the wrap to give him a break and it hasn't slipped all day and his foot is staying straight too. We'll see how it works out after a while.
DSCN3993.JPG

OMG, theyare so cute. It really brought a big smile to my face to see them. if i were closer,,,,,,I would be over every day playing with them.

So Bleenie, did you hatch them? I think I remember seeing that they were shipped but I'm curious about their ages in contrast. Are some a few days older than others, like the little dark one compared to the other bigger ones. Can you give any background if you know it? jennifer

Very cute! i have a pair of brown chinese myself and although they are stinkers I love them! lots of personality. I have three of their eggs in the bator due in a few weeks too
fl.gif

I didn't hatch any of them, my first 4 i bought and ordered through the feed store. the brows were bought from a woman down south of me that was "selling her friends goslings" & the newest 3 Whites are from a wonderful woman down in Winlock, WA that hatched them in her incubator from her own geese, it was great getting to see the parents.

The brown ones are living with a Khaki Campbell ducklet, just because i want them all to be used to ducks. The whites have been living with about 7 mixed ducklings & they all get along really well. The little whites LOVE the brows though, they cuddle them anytime they are in the same pen outside, it's pretty funny.

The 3 new whites were all hatched within 1-2 days of eachother i believe but the Browns, the woman couldnt tell me their exact ages, but the youngest still had it's egg tooth when i bougth it while the oldest brown was about 1wk old.

The feed store orders from a hatchery so when i first ordered my 2 female whites the shipment that had mine in it were all DOA, so i had to wait a whole nother week for my 2 little nosey girls, they're really cute.

[email protected] :

So Bleenie, did you hatch them? I think I remember seeing that they were shipped but I'm curious about their ages in contrast. Are some a few days older than others, like the little dark one compared to the other bigger ones. Can you give any background if you know it? jennifer​

that is really cool, I want to see a picture of an egg tooth, nature is amazing! Beautiful pictures, I also want to see pics as they grow (don't forget to say 'pictures' in the subject of the post), then e/body gets excited!~!! Also, you mentioned that the lady selling them was 'for a friend' what do you think the true story is?? Very curious. jennifer

Back
Top Bottom