My clever Nigi girl gave me triplets!

I've decided I am not going to retain any of these guys, so I have one doeling (the broken chamoisee) and one buckling (the white with chocolate) available, if anyone in the GA area is interested! They're AGDA / AGS registerable. There's pedigrees on my website
smile.png

b.hromada :

They're just adorable!
love.gif
Don't you just love babies?! Momma sure is pretty too.
thumbsup.gif

Thank you, Momma is absolutely fabulous. She's doing a great job of caring for them, I am so proud of her. She was an impulse purchase, but I am SO glad I did. She's so sweet and calm, and these babies are to die for. I need to get more pictures of the doeling, she's coloring up in the most gorgeous way. DH wants to keep her, but I'm resisting so far!
big_smile.png

Your baby goats are absolutely adorable!!!! We are planning to get goats in the spring. We can't decide between Nigerian Dwarfs and African Pygmys. Being a Nigi owner you probably have some opinions about it. We want to be able to milk to get enough for our small family of three. Do you know which are the better milkers? Any opinions would be welcome.

Quote:
Nigis are the ones to get for milk. Pygmys aren't milking goats, they're more for *whispers* meat. (Sorry). And pets. My Nigi girl Karat gives me a quart a day if I milk her twice. That's more than you'll need for a family of three, so you can make CHEESE!! Feel free to email / PM with me any questions, I'll do my best to assist! I'm not sure where you are, but if you're near me I'll have babies right through the summer. The doeling I have for sale right now will be a phenomenal milkier, I expect. Her dam has a great udder. Otherwise, I might be able to direct you to someone closer to you.

Quote:
Nigis are the ones to get for milk. Pygmys aren't milking goats, they're more for *whispers* meat. (Sorry). And pets. My Nigi girl Karat gives me a quart a day if I milk her twice. That's more than you'll need for a family of three, so you can make CHEESE!! Feel free to email / PM with me any questions, I'll do my best to assist! I'm not sure where you are, but if you're near me I'll have babies right through the summer. The doeling I have for sale right now will be a phenomenal milkier, I expect. Her dam has a great udder. Otherwise, I might be able to direct you to someone closer to you.

Aaaannnndd I just noticed you're in Nova Scotia! Still, I'm always happy to advise and talk goats
big_smile.png

Quote:

Aaaannnndd I just noticed you're in Nova Scotia! Still, I'm always happy to advise and talk goats
big_smile.png

Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it. Yes, I'm in Nova Scotia.....so probably too far to purchase kids from you. However, I believe goats can be shipped across the border...

Quote:
big_smile.png

Thanks so much for the info! I really appreciate it. Yes, I'm in Nova Scotia.....so probably too far to purchase kids from you. However, I believe goats can be shipped across the border...

I couldn't say.... I don't ship right now. I'm SURE you can find a great breeder up there though! Unless you wanna take a road trip, in which case you're more than welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom