my coop and hens

Do you have any plans for the coop with the two chickens in it the coop with the pic of the chicken eating lettuce ya that one. Do you have any plans for that that you could send me
thanks.

Amanda

right i can only give you a cutting list of materials and a rough step by step ,,,as i built this off the top off my head ,,,,,im a carpenter.. you will only need 2 x sheets of weather boards 8x4 half inch thick
2x butt hinges.. 1 x box of 1"1/2 screws
and about 10 mteres of 1"x2" timber..
cutting list
2x sides @ 1.2m x 0.6m
1xback @ 1.2 x1.2m
1x base 1175mm x 0.6m
1xtop@ 1.2m x 650mm
1x door @ 900mm x 600mm
firstly get both sides,, and from the top , mark a line 612mm down, then screw a timber to that line.. then get the back and do the same again{but keep the timber in 12mm +thickness of timber of sides}
...then screwn the back.. to the back of the sides,, then get the base and sit on top of the timbers you screwed,, to the side and back,, and screw down..
you can then get the top and sit on and screw down..
at this point it will seam a bit flimmsy..so get your extra timbers and support all corners or were ever it needs..it will need some under the base also.. now screw a timber between base, side,and top this is a timber support to screw your hinges to..now srew you hinges to your door and fit to support ..and then were the end of the door meets ..put a divider in,, out of your spare weather board.. and cut out a hole for chickens to get in and out.. so hey presto you have a quick and easy hen house..i hope you under stand this rough guide ,,but it will all come to you when you are making it,,a bit of common sense and you wont go wrong....good luck

I this for the whole thing, the fence around it and the little coop inside?. I really apperiate this.
big_smile.png
lol.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom