My Cornish x are old!

Well, I would say yes but they grew very rapidly. They kinda maxed out in growth at 12 weeks...layers we got 3 months before them are only now coming to be the same size as them..I just emailed Murray and they said they did not know the line they came from.

"Holly,

This breed is from a line that is used to produce a fast growing meat bird. Sorry, we do not have the name of the breeds used to produce these birds or how many lines are used."

If they can't tell you the specific product they're selling, that's a huge red flag to me.

If they can't tell you the specific product they're selling, that's a huge red flag to me.
exactly, I can see them not going to depth about how the chicken is bred and I can understand the hatchery not even knowing the whole heritage of the breed but the should certainly be able to tell you which strain they handle.

Last edited:
Exactly. They credited my shipping cost ($30) to my account, so I am going to give them one more chance. After that I'm finished with them.

Back
Top Bottom