My crooked little broody coop - UPDATED PICS

Your husband is a creative genius, for sure!!! Is North Carolina too far for him to come spend some time building me a duplicate coop?
wink.png
I just love it. And the fence is fantastic. Give him a huge thumbs up from us!!!

Hey Joy. You already know I LOVE the broody coop. And I really really really want Dwain to come and build me one. Tell him I need a place for my Joy Orps to live.
lol.png
And wanted to say I still like the color on the windows. It's very contrasting and makes the windows pop. Oh, and if I didn't know you better, I'd say those are two totally different barns. The transformation is unbelievable. Great work!!

A few months back, my husband started building a cute little crooked broody coop. We're almost done, but other "projects" needed attention so just now getting to start working on it again. Basically, we just need to get the run up and the windows put in. He is putting another layer of wood on the egg box and will paint it the same yellow. I also have a few touch-ups that I need to do on the paint. I'm really tickled with it.

Anyway - here are the updated pictures taken today.

broodycoop309-13-10.jpg

BroodyCoop09-13-2010.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom