My Dad...

Quote:
While answering the unanswereable questions, why do women have to go in groups? I have never said to another guy, hey lets go to the bathroom together.
idunno.gif

We only go in groups when we need to talk about our dates out of earshot!
hide.gif
We're not REALLY "going" we just use the room as a private conference center!
gig.gif

Now why'd ya have to go and tell him that? The more clueless we can keep em, the easier our lives will be.

Quote:
We only go in groups when we need to talk about our dates out of earshot!
hide.gif
We're not REALLY "going" we just use the room as a private conference center!
gig.gif

Now why'd ya have to go and tell him that? The more clueless we can keep em, the easier our lives will be.

You know marlin, he would have had some crazy idea's going through his head, I thought I'd just clear it up before he got any funny idea's.!
gig.gif

But my dad is so straight to the point like at the football game last year we walked past a woman eating a bowl of chili he said "You know that will make you fat right?" and she gets this dumbstruck look on her face with the spoon of chili in midair mouth adjar. LOL you'd think someone killed her cat!
lol.png

Quote:
To me, a straight talker responds honestly when asked for his/her opinion. A person that gives unasked for comments is just being annoying.
roll.png
wink.png

Last edited:
As long as there are doors on the stall, I could care less if a man walks into the bathroom.

One time, I walked into what I thought was the women's bathroom. I could see legs under the stall. For a moment, I stared, trying to determine what was wrong. Then I realized that they were very, very hairy legs. I had walked into the man's side by mistake.

Last edited:
I was having a bad "morning sickness" day a few weeks ago. Couldn't hold the
sickbyc.gif
and ran into the men's bathroom at Subway. After I walked out, the guy waiting to use the bathroom gave me a dirty look. I just pointed at my belly and said "Hey, I had to go"
thumbsup.gif

He then just smiled and laughed

Back
Top Bottom