My dad's car has been found. *PIC IN POST 1*

I hope you have good insurance. When my son's truck was stolen the insurance company paid us $2,000 for a truck that we paid $20,000 for three years before.

The border patrol caught the guy driving it through an arroyo down around Douglas, Arizona with a load of stuff. He probably made a fortune transporting stuff across the border in the time he had the vehicle.

He got three years in prison.

I don't know who made me madder, the thief or the insurance company. We were robbed by both.

Rufus

I'm so sorry. Try not to worry yourself too much. Insurance will take care of the car. I know it is upsetting about the watch, but try to look on the bright side--your family is safe.
hugs.gif

My moms car got stolen right out of our garage while both of my parents were home, about a year ago. Thats what happens when you leave your keys in your car, even in a good rich neighborhood...

When we got the car back, it was in working codition but so disgusting that even though the insurance company siad they'd do a thorough cleaning we made them get us a new car. There was hair (lots of pubics, ew), and, um, how to say this, bodily fluids, dirt, even an assortment of drugs ground into the carpets and chairs... How could you drive in it again after you'd seen your car like that? EW.

I hope your insurance company pays for your car, Jordan. I'm really sorry about what happened <3

Thanks Everyone. We are hoping the Insurance will help us take care of it, but its still stressful just dealing with it. I'll let you all know how it goes.

Jordan - I'm glad they found your car. At least you know. I'm so sorry that it's totaled.

It's probable that the police can at least find what's left of the watch (if it was in the car and if you want to know). I rode with police and we found a burned out car, we could still make out certain items that were in the car.

I sure hope your insurance takes good care of you.

Thanks, Jenny. My chickens are getting extra rooster love right now, they are kind prickly.
tongue.png

Thanks, Cheekon.

Thanks, Chirpy. I dont know, from the looks of the car, everything is pretty much destroyed, but technology can be amazing.

Mary Lee, I guess I clued you in in chat, but it was stolen Monday night, found Wednesday morning.

Brenda, that is a positive thing. As bad as it may be, Im glad we found it instead of wondering where it was forever.

Back
Top Bottom