My Daily Rant

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChickenCameFirst

Songster
9 Years
Aug 11, 2010
The Countryside of Southern NH
Sometimes it's just good to complain about things that don't really matter, but REALLY MATTER!

So, I have created this thread as a place to rant. (Remember all forum rules apply... be clean, kind, courteous... don't rant about members of the forum...
tongue.png
DO NOT RANT ABOUT THE FORUM IN ANY WAY!)

Rants can range from a car that won't start, to a band-aid that refuses to stick. (Very annoying.)

Sometimes it's good to hear about others Pet Peeves... a little comic relief can be nice!
wink.png

So have at it and have fun!

My rant of the day:

Non-sticky band-aids. (Yes, I'm using my example). I actually do things with my hands. I clean, wash dishes, change dirty diapers, vacuum, Etc. It says on the box, that they are waterproof, and "More" sticky, but won't peel off my skin when I try to remove it. I dunno, but I'm thinking I might want the ones that will pull out every tiny hair it contacts, than have ones that slide off causing catastrophes while I'm trying to scrub down the pan a had BBQ chicken in last night! :hmm
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Do shoes not come with arch support at ALL anymore?? And why do I wait until school starting season to attempt to buy shoes?? Try finding a pair of ex wide 9.5 new balance 610s, the women's are not wide enough so I buy men's--well apparently every teenage boy buys them too. ok I feel better now.
big_smile.png

Why is it that every time I save a few measley $$$ to try and pay down some debt something happens to eat that money up?
This week: Broken dryer and auto brake repairs!!!
he.gif

I really am thankful for the rain....the flowers need it....prevents drought

but the MOSQUITOS are driving me crazy!!!!
not enough insect repellant in the world to make working outside bearable
somad.gif

Quote:
x2 !! Ugh I hate those little blood suckers! Just to work outside I have spray myself down with stinky chemicals, even then there is one or two of the buggers that home in on a spot I missed. By the end of the day I am hot, sticky, itchy and stinky! Is it fall yet?
cool.png

Its nice outside, I want to be outside but every time I go out it starts to sprinkle GAH! It can not make up its mind if it wants to rain or not, I do not want to be out there and trying to fix up the run to my small bantam house and have all my tools laying around, and THEN it will decide to rain, I know it will so I am just going to waste this nice day and wind up having to work on it tomorrow or Monday when the sun will be out and 90+ out *sigh* Right now its after 1pm and its only like 84 out. why me? lol.

Just got off the phone with `tech support` any way 28 min latter nothing happened, my computer is soo messed that they need a level 2 tech to help me
lau.gif
all this just for internet
he.gif
any ways not a rant so to speck ( those happen on FB) BUT i am laughing, and hope i don`t have to go to a level 3 tech
gig.gif
if there are any
hu.gif

rant.gif
How can I tell what the heck Poe is talking about in The Raven?!!? He makes no sense 1/2 the time!

I got all excited finding two pallets at a house I did an Interior BPO on (cheap appraisal) and put the biggest one in my trunk. Guys cleaning the house out said I could have them . . .the tie down snapped loose and I broke my trunk. . . so now not only is my door "rednecked" tied because my son bent it backwards and knocked it off its balance so to speak, my trunk has one too. . .my poor little Honda Civic has GOT to hate me!!!!

Got a thing from our gas company for this winter's fuel . . .oh yeeahhhhhh, you can lock it in at $1.87 a gallon for the winter, after you commit to buying so many gallons at that price . . .BUT reading the rest of the letter, you have to pay 10% down to "hold" that price . . .didn't have to do it last year . . . I paid faithfully, never was late . . .but 10% is a LOT of money I don't have and I know other people don't either . . .just gets me. Going to HAVE to find another fuel source. . . so I committed to $250 a month till March, that I don't have, and its going to break my budget into a thousand little pieces . . .this is just insane. . .we are going to hades in a handbasket.

And the fairs . . . I know these venders have to make a living . . .but I watched a program on ID the other night where a carnival couple were murdered in their camper, and the killer(s) stole $20,000 that they had made that week at this fair . . .I can't even afford to go to the fair anymore because of what it costs for the rides and the food, which is grossly unfair. A friend of mine works the Shriner's stand and she told me she hated to admit it, but if they sell 2 elephant ears, they pretty much paid for their supplies for a TON of them. . .at $5 a pop, makes sense. But its hard on every day Joe's who are on fixed income or work at a low paying job.

OK, I'm done.

I HATE foul, and mysterious odors. I always have to be the one to ferret out the cause, and it is never pretty. Today it was the funky smell in the family van. Had to clean the whole thing out to find the source.

Turns out someone had left an half empty baby bottle that had milk in it, lying sideways on the floor. UGH- it had leaked out all over the matts, and having been covered up by the diaper bag for a few days, it had started to rot. Had to pull out those matts and clean them. Blech!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom