MY DD wants chicken blankets for her bed!! can anyone help me???

I have chicken fabric I can make pillowcases with, but a quilt will take time and I don't have big enough widths for sheets.
sad.png

As for a quilt, can you make a duvet cover? Its a HUGE pillowcase that you can put your bedcover into it and somehow maybe sew some cute chicken buttons on top to keep the comforter from bundling up too much. That would work. Once you need to change it out, just snip the buttons off and pull out your comforter and put it away.

Quote:
Terrie-do you have pictures of your pillow cases? This is for xmas and if she at least got something that had chickens on it Im sure shed be happy...I got her other more expensive "wish list" items but cant really go all out for this one-especially since it was a last minute addition on her list!

Quote:
Terrie-do you have pictures of your pillow cases? This is for xmas and if she at least got something that had chickens on it Im sure shed be happy...I got her other more expensive "wish list" items but cant really go all out for this one-especially since it was a last minute addition on her list!

Back
Top Bottom