My DH doesn't know what he's getting into......

eastTNchick

Songster
11 Years
Apr 29, 2008
Decatur, TN
LOL

My wonderful DH has gave me the go ahead to set up a bator and hatch some eggs!!!
yippiechickie.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif
He has no idea what he's getting into!!

All he asked was that I make sure that I have the $$ set aside to buy whatever eggs I want when I want, and then let him know in time to make any arrangements that we need to make. Right now, all I need him to do is make another brooder box out in the coop for me (one that the other chickens cannot get into, but that that they can all get used to each other). I have a cage to keep them in in the house for a bit, but he doesn't want them in here that long because of the smell.

woot.gif
ya.gif
bun.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Did I mention that I
love.gif
my wonderful DH!!

yeah, the dust gets bad in my laundry room, then me and the chickens get in trouble for causing everyone's allergies (when they have them all the time regardless of the chicks!)
It's hard being a chicken momma but somebody's gotta do it!
lau.gif

~Rebecca

Tell DH he can justify purchase of new power tools because he'll need them to build coops and runs, expand the coops and runs, etc., etc.

wink.png

My poor boyfriend agreed to 2 house chickens & he hates birds. He has NO idea what he is getting into. I almost feel sorry for him but I have to live with his puppy so I guess this is a compromise.
big_smile.png

My DH I think would stop me if he could, for now he just deals with me and my chicken obsession LOL

Quote:
Ditto.
Mine says he's the voice of reason that I need to remind about space, time, and feed requirements to keep me from going overboard. And he has a very strict definition of overboard
he.gif

What a good guy you've got there!

Mine just bought a motorcycle (which I'm not totally ok with) and I told him that now that he has it, it means me getting more chicks next spring.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom