My dh had a few beers

DH is the at home parent. Mainly because my job has insurance. Plus I am not the best parent because I grew up in a horrid house, so I know what not to do, but that's it.

Quote:
I was for a while too
smile.png
Loved the time but was going insane. Only so many pots n pans to scrub!

color his hair hot pink, then paint his toe nails and fingernails blue and put shaving cream on his hans then put the fether on his nose
gig.gif
lau.gif
wee.gif
then run
bun.gif
wee.gif

Quote:
she needed some first aid gear for her trip up north cuz the kids had depleted the first aid kit I keep for public use (I have a rather extensive one in my bug out bag). She saw all the diff. lengths of rope, twine and para-cord, cuffs, knives, compass, freeze dried foods.. etc. Apparently she wasn't to creeped out cuz she took half my bug out bag with her
hide.gif

She's got at least a half dozen kids with here solo, that's croud control gear.

My DH use to drink and fall asleep in the rocking chair with a ciggy burning ,i finely hand cuffed him to the chair and when he finely woke up he could not go any where
big_smile.png

I once painted purple dots all over him with the animal blue lotion too, he finely stopped drinking
big_smile.png

He also use to leave the toilet seat up and once when the light blew my rear went kerplunk in the potty, i got him back by removing the potty lid and unscrewing the light, when he got up for his morning releaf he went kerplunk in the potty.
He never leaves the lid up now even after 25 years
big_smile.png

Quote:
With young boys in the house, it was better for the seat to be up. Less unpleasant surprises that way, even when the light was on. Really, in the dark when you are trying to find it anyway, how hard is it to check for yourself? I know. It is always somebody else's fault.

I do think painted toe nails gets the message across without the public embarrassment. More of a subtle approach.

Quote:
With young boys in the house, it was better for the seat to be up. Less unpleasant surprises that way, even when the light was on. Really, in the dark when you are trying to find it anyway, how hard is it to check for yourself? I know. It is always somebody else's fault.

I do think painted toe nails gets the message across without the public embarrassment. More of a subtle approach.

We raised 4 girls no boys ,majorty rules.
lau.gif

Quote:

We raised 4 girls no boys ,majorty rules.
lau.gif

Have 6 boys + 2 boys on the way here, plus the 3 girls. The seat is DOWN always. Otherwise, the dogs drink out of the toilet and that's just disgusting. If they aren't old enough to lift the seat before using, then closing the seat after using, they aren't old enough to stand while using the bathroom. Solves the problem just as easily
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom