my dil is in labor YEE HAWW

OK we got all her stuff ready she was bent over with contractions....I took the 2year old home with me and her mom came over to take her to Doc.....we knew the baby was comming WRONG... her labor stopped again....this is second time....I not going to get excited untill she is in the hospital in stirrups....lol...

hit.gif
I was hoping you had "healthy baby news" ........ I will be sitting on pins and needles untile you post that she has had him.

When is she due?

believe it or not her due date is christmas day......we dont want to be in the hospital christmas day....she is dilated to a 3 and 70% efaced so I dont think she will go another week

Quote:
3 and they sent her home.......WOW. The doctor's around here would have kept her. I wouldn't want to be in the hospital on Christmas day either. Maybe she will go in the next few day's.......Tell her to walk alote, and there is one other thing they say to do , but we want mention that
wink.png

Wow is right! I had a 42 hour labor and delivery with my first son so when I went into labor with my 2nd one I expected it to be another long one. We went to the hospital after I had been in labor for a couple of hours (to be checked) and the doctor told me to go on back home. I asked if I could just walk the halls a bit. Good thing too, because my son decided he would indeed make his entrance into the world that night and the doctor barely got into the room before he was born.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom