My Doe Is Kidding RIGHT NOW......No progress for about 1.5 hours**PICS

whoa how old is the mother? I saw her and thought it was a baby and thought "HOLY COW the baby goat had horns!" then I realized that is the mom!!! She looks so young! If she is then no wonder you had problems... is she a nigerian? I have 5 month ld Nigi's with horns twice that size...

I'm glad you did well, I knew you could do it! it's scary but such a good thing to know how to do!

GREAT JOB! I'm SO SO SO happy the kid was still viable...

and so KEEUTE!
ya.gif

Very good work! Bravo! Kudos!

Oh my!! Congrats are in order! My cousin and I have been monitoring the situation from our end. You had our attention!!!!
Great Job! That baby is so cute!!!
We have a goat and everyone asks "When is she going to kid?"
The only problem is, the same people ask me every yr....and they should know by now she is just overly FAT!!!!! No male goats here!
wink.png
5 yrs this has been going on!!
big_smile.png

Great job once again, let us know the name and progress!!!
wee.gif

thumbsup.gif

Thank you Everyone for all of your great compliments and encouragement!!
Sadie is the mom and she is 19 months and 3 weeks old. I have two other does that are her age also, I know she is young but this summer when we had a wind storm a tree knocked over a tree in the bucks pen and he was able to get into the girls pen for about 10 days while we waited for electric and all that good stuff. No these births werent intentional. I am just glad that both are safe and healthy. The baby is nursing well now and Sadie is being a really good mommy. I am waiting on 3 other does to kid now! I hope and pray they will have an eaiser time. Poor girl!! Oh and Sadie is a pygmy.

Started reading this and heart palpitations started, sheeesh it's to late for this!!
barnie.gif

Congratulations on the adorable baby and I'm soooo glad everything turned out well.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom