My drakes foot is ALWAYS bleeding??!

Pics
I emailed them directly at crazykfarm and they said that they don’t make a size big enough for a turkey :( so I’ve been trying to search for one but am finding nothing.. I need to start treating that girl today but am getting mixed answers on how to do that and it’s stressing me out like take food away leave crumble feed make her expel all the liquid out? :( and gotta help get Aflacs scabs off when they are soft enough

Well that’s a bummer.:( I hope you can find the right solution to help your turkey she had to be miserable poor thing.
I’m sure she is :( but still has energy eats talks she acts okay but I know she’s not.. do you have a personal tip on where to start with her?
And Aflacs baytil came in the mail today. Nervous to give it to him may just start it tomorrow when it’s a full new day. So how much would I give again, and you said twice a day? And my mom asked something about the medication she said something about I’m gonna need to give him probiotics in his water if I give him baytril because of his gut? Or?

The sooner you start with the medication the sooner this will be over. I know your nervous but I have faith that you can do this.
I’m very nervous. I’m having a really rough time trying to get my boy better and also my turkey hen. Last night after soaking and bandaging Aflac I just had major breakdown about it cause it’s a lot of stress and I’m trying very hard. :( sometimes it’s hard to do it on my own, so I get help but it’s srill hard. How many hours in between so I have two wait for the medication like since it’s twice a day, and is that .03 mL? Cause it says .3, will the antibiotic make any difference on its own?

Any time we or our animals have to take an antibiotic we should take a probiotic because antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria. As for does it’s back on your thread somewhere you look and I will to as for your turkey I really only had a chicken hen with impacted crop from eating grass hay I went by 2 crows info.

Post 873. And I understand it can get very over whelming but hang in there you’ve come a long way and your experience has helped others do you have @casportponys info on how to give meds orally?

Any time we or our animals have to take an antibiotic we should take a probiotic because antibiotics kill good and bad bacteria. As for does it’s back on your thread somewhere you look and I will to as for your turkey I really only had a chicken hen with impacted crop from eating grass hay I went by 2 crows info.
Okay so I should keep probiotics in him and bubbles water container? Since he will be on antibiotics?

Back
Top Bottom