My drakes foot is ALWAYS bleeding??!

Pics
Post 873. And I understand it can get very over whelming but hang in there you’ve come a long way and your experience has helped others do you have @casportponys info on how to give meds orally?
I’m trying very hard. I’m also dealing with some personal things and changes that aren’t making this any easier and I’m just trying. And I know.. it’s been a long journey. I just hate to be back in the bad part of it again. No I do not.

.3, not .03, there's a big difference :) You can give the two doses twelve hours apart.
We gave him .3 :) I see the difference now lol big difference we gave him the right dose, my boyfriend got it down him, and we put a packet of probiotics in his waterer, so he got his first dose today but at like 2:30 in the afternoon cause it came late so he will probably only get one dose today? And then get up early tomorrow and give him two doses 12 hours apart?

I'm not certain if this has been done before so pardon me if it's redundant.

Why not rig a soaking boot arrangement for aflac so he can wear the soak instead. That's what I do with abscessed horses and i keep it on all through the treatment. Webs are softer so that may be too much, I'm not sure. Couple hours seems safe though.

You'd need something thin flexible and strong. Hmm. Pieces of a dollar store pool floaty maybe? You could gather a big enough circle around his leg, syringe the soaking liquid in, then tape or vetwrap it around his leg. Ha or maybe there's a dog bootie available that might fit ok.

Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom