My dream-come-true! Our new resin shed coop.

Thanks riverpilot!
Imp, I have seen your coop and I love it! Thanks for the idea on the duct tape, I was actually wondering what I could put in the corners. It's also nice to know that these things don't turn into ovens come summer. We tried to put this under a tree but it was too big to fit
big_smile.png

This is something I am interested in. Do you think it's warm enough fir winter's in the Northeast? Is that hay you use on the floor?

hate to be negative but I have one of those and in Florida it got way too hot in there, fine with door open, but careful!! On a positive note it withstood five hurricanes and didn't budge sitting on the ground...I used it for tools and things but would have wanted more vents for live critters.

This is something I am interested in. Do you think it's warm enough fir winter's in the Northeast? Is that hay you use on the floor?
Believe it or not, it is much warmer in the winter, about twenty degrees warmer. Never had any frozen chickens and mine did very well in it.

As for the Florida locations, it would be best to put in more vents, screened door (hardware wired up) and if possible a shade tree. Mine is out in the open and yes it gets hot but not as hot one would imagine. The chickens can come and go whenever they please.

Back
Top Bottom