My duck article is up on the Grit Magazine site!

Cat, Great job on the article! Very nicely written. I hadn't thought about Grit for years (since I was a little girl and grandma had it)....ok, many years
lol.png

I think you portrayed duck ownership very accurately. Thanks!

A well written and clear introduction to duck-keeping. I only have chickens so I know more now than I did before I read the article. Presented in a coherent fashion and friendly style. Really enjoyed it.
thumbsup.gif

Oh, thank you!!
big_smile.png
Of all my friends, it's the folks here that please me the most by complimenting my article--after all, you are the experts! Thank you so much for taking the time to make my day.
smile.png

If I didnt already own ducks, I would now be seriously consedering getting some. Very informative and accurate information. Well done.

I read your article in Grit and really enjoyed it. Very well written. I have just started in ducks with a pair of pekins and really love them. I have placed an ordered with Holderreads for some runners. They will arrived the first week in april and I am so glad for the information in your article it will help me a lot in caring for them.

Back
Top Bottom