My Duck Ate . . . Something

So sorry
hugs.gif
Without your vet you would never have known that you had done all you could have. RIP Quackers

Sorry to read about Quackers, I've been following this thread and I knew the reason why they didn't give you an update right away because sometimes surgeries go well, but the patient reacts badly to the anesthetic.

Quackers would have suffered a prolongued painful death if you hadn't done the surgery, especially if her bowels were perforated. You did the right thing and stopped her suffering. At least you did the surgery and she had some sort of chance.

Last edited:
Dang....sad news indeed. I feel so bad for you. At least she didn't suffer a prolonged death. That is too bad....I am so sorry.

I am soo sorry for you. Poor quackers!!! It is obvious you were loved and will be missed!!!

Thank you for giving her a chance, I feel too many people jump the gun on sick animals. It is wonderful that they were able to help you out, good for your vet. Atleast you know and your vet knows they did everything they could. God bless you in this time of sadness and I believe our animals will be waiting for us on heaven.

i think i need to take a giant Thank You card and maybe a huge basket of muffins to my vet's office tomorrow. i've been to many vets over the years, but never have a met a more loving, caring group of people.

Thank you for all the kind thoughts. i feel so bad that Quackers had to suffer at all. At least she got the best chance possible.

Back
Top Bottom