My duck died so I'm done posting here... but I want to thank you all.

valeria-

In the Brooder
Jul 29, 2022
In the weeks leading up to his death, you all were so knowledgeable, understanding, non-judgmental and supportive.

Reading through these threads gave me so much hope, as did all of your advice.

Those of you who respond to other people's problems with advice, tips & support- I have nothing but respect for you selfless folks. You guys are amazing.

I wish y'all the absolute best. Thanks for everything. ❤️☹️

20220814_114438.jpg

I'm very sorry to hear that. It's obvious your family loved him very much and were doing the best you could to help him.

All of us on here have made a mistake at one point or another, and some have unfortunately paid for it worse than others. As long as you learned something, and can apply that knowledge with your next animal, then I would try and focus on the positive of the experience. Being able to walk away a better person is a beautiful gift he's given you. I know it can be hard to see that so shortly after losing a loved one.

Wishing you and yours the best.

I am so sorry for your loss. One of our ducks died suddenly today too, in the pool. Heart wrenching. This group is amazing for duck owners. Again, so sorry for your loss. Is that his picture in your profile?

In the weeks leading up to his death, you all were so knowledgeable, understanding, non-judgmental and supportive.

Reading through these threads gave me so much hope, as did all of your advice.

Those of you who respond to other people's problems with advice, tips & support- I have nothing but respect for you selfless folks. You guys are amazing.

I wish y'all the absolute best. Thanks for everything. ❤️☹️

View attachment 3228128
Im so sorry :hugs :(

Back
Top Bottom