My duck has been limping for a while now....

hahaha, well...we are newbies at all of it and saw a youtube video on a woman who used that mix for her chickens. Our main aim was to go organic and know what we were feeding them. But still very much learning. What would you suggest?
Don't believe everything you see on YouTube..:lau..:eek:
Anyways a balanced diet is easy from manufacturers of bird feed...

Dog food should be a treat only and treats should make up only 10% of what they eat a day. Corn is also a treat. Oats is okay but isn’t the best for meeting nutritional needs and should only be fed sparingly along with the dog food and corn DE isn’t good for nothing really except keeping feed fresher.

it was a youtuber named Becky's homestead and i think it was something she found after years of trying things out. She started laying about two weeks ago and lays an egg a day so far

I heard that Diatomaceous earth helps keep them dewormed?? Is there a specific feed you would advise?
DE doesn't help with anything. :( As for food, I would switch them to some sort of all flock feed and off free choice oyster shell on the side.

Can you post some pictures of her legs and feet? And how about a video of her walking?

Back
Top Bottom