My duck has Green Poop... should I go to the vet? (PICS)

You put it down his left side if your looking right into his face?
I think so but the was a moment i had to reset and let him calm down before i could finish and im worried in the rush of thengs it went down like the front?

is there anything i can do? should i put him in a pool? in a dark warm area? dark cool area?

should i take him to the emergency vet again? they don’t treat ducks so i dont know if theyd have the answer

tried to make another thread for the aspiration problem but havent gotten any replies so ill post the vid here

this is how he sounds right now its off and on between this and gentle panting and sneezing. nares and bill are clear. its been 2hrs since he was tube fed

@casportpony @KaleIAm @Miss Lydia OMG HELP I JUST TUBE FED HIM AND I THINK HE ASPIRATED OMG PLS HELP HE’S WHEEZING AND HE’S BREATHING SOUNDS WET AND LIKE CRACKLY OMG DID I KILL MY DUCK OMG PLEASE HELP
I'm so sorry that sounds very scary. I've never had that happen to me before, so I'm not sure what to do. I'm also hard of hearing, so I can't hear anything in your video. I would probably go to the vet - but my emergency vet is an avian vet.

But, I was scared of my duck aspirating when I tube fed and this is what I did to avoid that. I used a head lamp that hikers use to help me see down her throat. And after inserted the tube I waited with my hand on my duck's chest for her to take a breath. After I felt her breathing I started pushing on the syringe.

His eyes may look "off" if he is dehydrated.

Back
Top Bottom