My Duck Is Stuck In The Chimney!* Happily reunited with the flock =) *

Im worried she doesnt have the energy for climbing, she has beendown there since at least friday or thursday. She is just sitting at the bottom of the narrow shaft, not moving. in the past hour though she has moved triwce, ive heard her. now just waiting on my neighbors to get back over since im not allowed on the roof.

Maybe a burlap bag with rope tied to all four corners? If you can get her on it, you could pull all four corners up around her and sort of make a sack around her to lift her out that way... Good luck!

The cap hasnt been put back on the chimney and the brat likes to perch up there. SHe must of lost her fotting and fell in or gotten blown in . My neighbors said they would be back in about an hour and its been an hour 15 minutes so....................

Oh my goodness................I hope this has a happy ending
fl.gif

Can you look up the chimney from inside the house and see her?

SHE'S OUT!!!

It took a mallet, a vaccum with a piece of hose , two very awesome neighbors, rope, a pool pole, but she is out!

*******HELP****

Now, what can i feed her? she is very weak, and has open sores all along the bones of her wing where she scraped them on the chimney wall.

Quote:
First of all...YAY for her being out.
Personally, I would give her water with electrolytes and vitamins because she is surely dehydrated and possibly in shock.
I would clean her scrapes with some water and maybe apply a bit of Neosporin with no pain reliever-I think I would let her go for a swim in the tub to clean herself up good and so she can clean her bill out really well.
Put her food in with her-she'll eat when she feels like it, which will be soon, hopefully.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom