My duck(unknown/almost a year?) is snapping at my chickens(7weeks)

this is how they are right now and have been since we put them away (5/6 hours )

normally in the morning daisy will get on top of the "nesting box" and wait to be let out

this is how they are right now and have been since we put them away (5/6 hours )

normally in the morning daisy will get on top of the "nesting box" and wait to be let out
lol......They are all very uncertain of each other.....If you could separate the run in half for a few days even, that would give them time to adjust to each other......Right now the Chicks look pretty stressed out by the Duck....

Cheers!

lol......They are all very uncertain of each other.....If you could separate the run in half for a few days even, that would give them time to adjust to each other......Right now the Chicks look pretty stressed out by the Duck....

Cheers!
this is day 2 of them being together, we had a puppy fence in there but they pushed it over, tbh the chicks always sleep like that, even before they were with the duck

im looking at chicken coops on ebay right now, but they are out of out budget for the size we'll need

well everyone doing really well together, no one has been hurt and they are getting alone, the chickens are keeping out of daisys way and daisy is keeping to herself most of the time haha

well everyone doing really well together, no one has been hurt and they are getting alone, the chickens are keeping out of daisys way and daisy is keeping to herself most of the time haha

Since their ding good now i would waste time on another coop.

Since their ding good now i would waste time on another coop.

Mmm yeah, i will get a new one oneday, as this one is hard to get in and out of but it can wait
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom