My duckies

Tikkajazz94

Songster
11 Years
Feb 7, 2008
Southern Alberta, Canada
I'm back from picking up my ducks. I feel like I rescued them. Their hatched September, and their feet and beaks are Pale. Their Skinnier than skinny, and their feathers are in bad condition.

I put them in the bath, and their alot happier and cleaner. My job is to start packing the pounds on them.

Well, all you can do now is proceed slowly and feed them well. Just be careful with the amount of feed and what they are given. Birds that are underfed can gorge themselves and then you can have problems. Feed small amounts at a time if they are really scarfing it down.

Hi, i have 2 pet ducks, i got them as ducklings and i have fed them softened puppy chow. they have grown very well and seem very healthy and happy. i cannot even get them to eat new food or foods made for birds!

I'm back from picking up my ducks. I feel like I rescued them. Their hatched September, and their feet and beaks are Pale. Their Skinnier than skinny, and their feathers are in bad condition.

I put them in the bath, and their alot happier and cleaner. My job is to start packing the pounds on them.

I hope you are able to rehabilitate them. I am glad they are in better care now. Please be sure to post updates.

Hey guys, so I set up a box stall in the barn for these guys, which they'll be in there for 30 days. Then off to the duck house for them.They seem like the box stall is the biggest space they've had. I managed to sneak in there and take a few pictures. (Their Pekin ducks)

Back
Top Bottom