My Ducky Died and I Don't Know Why???

I hate that feeling :/ But i do have 22 other babies i need to care for. Which i just cleaned their cage and i had them in the kitchen and they would all just huddle super close (the ones that are from just born to 4 days old) and they kept rotating in a circle going no where :) I love watching them.

Unfortunately I was unaware that this little guy could jump into the kiddie pool. :( I wish I had checked on him just 10 mins sooner.

I know exactly how you are feeling, I looked everywhere for the chick except the water bucket when that finally dawned on me it was too late. These things happen and mamas bounce back and contniue to take care of the ones left whether human or ducks or chickens. We just dwell on it longer.

I hate that feeling :/ But i do have 22 other babies i need to care for. Which i just cleaned their cage and i had them in the kitchen and they would all just huddle super close (the ones that are from just born to 4 days old) and they kept rotating in a circle going no where :) I love watching them.

Have you posted pics of your ducklings? if not will you we love pics.
pop.gif

lol one of the younger ones, thinks hes part of the family!! LOL

the older ones trying to sleep.

All of the younger ones being scared of the camera. xD

The smaller female, which here is getting a salt bath because i thought she had bumble foot and here it was a broken toe. Which shes all better now :)

lol one of the younger ones, thinks hes part of the family!! LOL

the older ones trying to sleep.

All of the younger ones being scared of the camera. xD

The smaller female, which here is getting a salt bath because i thought she had bumble foot and here it was a broken toe. Which shes all better now :)
Their all so sweet, I love the one with the duck figurines adorable

new water dish from quality farm 5 dead 3week old call ducks .i flushed dish out before using gave them fresh water all dead in less than a half hr

Back
Top Bottom