My Easter Egger, June...plus splash Ameraucana (Pics)

Quote:
I have to ask about the chicken that has its rear to the camera in the middle picture. I have one exactly like that that was sold to me as a rir, but I don't think that it is one. (since I have one of those that is actually red). mine has the black in the tail the same way as yours!! I can't wait to find out what it is!!!!!

Looks like Cyn's New Hampshire red. I Love June she is so cute and you know I love the Ameraucanas.

Edited for a dang typo.
roll.png

Adam is correct; that's one of my two NH pullets. I have seen some supposed hatchery RIRs who were almost as orangey, though.

Aw, I thought you saw Snow! Sorry, Sara! Nora always makes herself scarce and I'm always having to go look for her. She's a shy one. Next time, remind me and we'll find her for you to see.

June is like Nora. I dont see her all that much during the day. They have a secret "Pullet's Club" that meets underneath the coop and I have to get on my hands and knees sometimes to say hello, LOL.

June is beautiful! I have two easter eggers that are 13 weeks old. One is dark brown and the other is a honey color. Do your girls lay around alot? I have 3 RHR's and they don't lay around as much.

Back
Top Bottom