My egg sexing results are in :D

Well, it is still too soon for definite results... but I do know that one of my "pullets" is looking very rooish! LOL

I am using the pendulum method as well. I an never wrong with chicks so I do not know why this would be wrong. But we can only wait and see.
bethseggs.jpg

You can use pendulems to find wells, stones, sex of babies, also you can actually sit at a map and locate people or to give you an idea where they may be. Dowsing rods, you can make simply from coat hangers, form a L, make 2 of them, one for each hand.
After you have them finished, one side is longer then the other, hold onto the shorter side, supporting it, try not to allow grasp to loose, and ask a question, like your name. If you ask the dowsing rods if your name is (and pick 3 names for example) say, Bob and with the other names it did nothing, yet with the correct name, Bob, the rods will turn towards the center and cross - possibly circle too.
Now, once you have become secure with them, you can use them to find water lines, septic tank covers (that was the last time I used mine ...dig it up for the honey pot :0) ), minerals anything you choose.
When looking for water, its dowsning, when you are looking for other things, its devining. You can ask any question, basicly yes and no. Using that as a fun, not fact, although it is interesting! If all else fails its a hobby, I do help with finding wells, never take money as its not always 100%, but it is fun! Also with pendulems(sp) you can hold it, allow it to be still and then begin asking how deep do we did, 10 ft, 20 ft, 50 ft, etc. when the pendulem circles (for me) then that is the number of feet.
Also I have seen a woman use a straight tree branch, hold it with both hands firmly and the branch will roll. (never worked for me, but I was in aw over it)
big_smile.png
Good luck on your egg sexing! Can't wait!

So far all of my roo sexed eggs are coming up roos
wink.png
LOL But I think some of my pullets are also coming up roos... though, I did put all of the ? eggs on the pullet side....so, we shall see.

I used a method I have read about but have never actually tried. Instead of holding each egg.... I took a photograph of them and used the photograph to sex the eggs. Technically speaking (if you can even use the word "technically" when referring to such things
lau.gif
) as long as the eggs are in those same spots, by pointing to each egg in turn and focusing on THAT energy, you should still be able to get a reading
wink.png

LOL...... it's just a waiting game now.

Next year I plan to get sex-link eggs and re-do my experiment so I will know right away and be able to sell them (newly hatched chicks) off right away too
wink.png

Last edited:
I really think it is in the persons on chemistry. I know how it works for me but may not works for others. Course I also fine tune it as well by doing it over and and over. I never leave home with out my magnet.
I really believe that eggs can be sold as sexed. well at least if this works this will. I do not understand why it wouldn't just because it is in a shell. But time will tell. I have mine all marked. And I will be going all but setting on them myself to make sure of what the out come will be.

Back
Top Bottom