My eggs are lost.

warmfuzzies

Songster
10 Years
Feb 15, 2009
Boondocks, Colorado
I had eggs coming, some were shipped monday and some were shipped tuesday. They are still not here, so they will be in shipping a week if I get them on Monday. If. I am pretty much betting at least one is lost.
hit.gif

Will they be to old to set? I already started others, because they were getting too old. So now, if I do get them, I will have to get a hatcher....
he.gif

Yeah, I would not count on very many of them making it, if you do choose to set - between the actual shipping process lasting that long, and there being such a long time between fertilization and incubation, you may not have a very successful hatch.
sad.png

Sorry!

~Cherlyn

Sure sorry for your delay. I had a similar occurrence a month ago or so...I thought one or two might still hatch, but they did not. They were in transit for 7 days...which probably increased the handling of the box and resulted in loose air cells and scrambled yolks. I hope our outcome is different!

The seller did agree to send me another set (with me paying postage)...which arrived on time but in worse condition than the first set...I didn't ask for another batch. At that point, I needed to cut my losses.

I'm hoping for the best for you!!
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom