Mom & Dad for my 9th birthday I want:

An ak47
a machine gun
a gas mask
a tent
toy army men
a water gun
some other big guns....

Really? I looked at my husband when I saw this and asked if our son was joining a militia!
My son is trying to convince me that "gas masks are collectibles!" I thought, all these years I've been collecting Fiestaware & Hallmark ornaments, and I could have been collecting gas masks!
lau.gif

Gee, and I was going to get him a nice Gokart......
th.gif

Last edited:
The tent sounds like a really awesome birthday gift. Maybe some other camp gear like binoculars and a nice lantern. Don't worry though, that's the same list that I've gotten from all my boys at about the same age. Only a few have actually enlisted in the service and none are in the militia.

A.T. Hagan :

Sounds like a fairly normal eight year old boy. I'd have asked for hand grenades and mortars as well!
lol.png

Well his birthday is in late June, so I give it time and he'll probally ask for that too!
lau.gif

I really thought a gokart would be a hit! Little do I know!
gig.gif

Last edited:
LOL,, my son used to give me lists like that and now he's in the Army and has all the heavy weapons he'll ever need! The tent sounds great!! I have enough shelter halves to make 8 pup tents and a ton of pop up tents that sleep from 2 to 28.

Is he also a gemini? I wanted a machine gun when I was 8, and I am sure I am female. 50 years later I still get a hankering for one, every once in a while. I did get to use a grenade launcher a couple of years ago, that was pretty exciting.

I'd go with the camping gear idea as gifts, it might work for a while.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom