My family has been so blessed... Our new Tennessee home *PIC HEAVY*

Thank you all for the congrats! I really appreciate it.

Update: we have our mailbox up, met some of the neighbors (really nice people) and are getting most of our furniture delivered on Tuesday. We purchased new furniture (very exciting, first time ever owning nice, new furniture) from a place that gets it locally so we can support the local economy.

Oh, and we put a deposit down on a 5 week old GP for the mini farm. It comes from a pair that works at a wildlife safari ranch called Briarwood Ranch. They are the most fantastic dogs and I didnt want to wait another year to get their pup so now it is. His name is Caine

100_5324.jpg

You have truly been blessed. I hope it is everything you want, and more than you ever imagined it could be. Congratulations to you and yours!
smile.png

I am so happy for you. we did the same thing!!

We lived in the country in western NY, but we just couldn't make ends meet anymore. I wanted to move so bad. My DH and his parents and I were all talking of moving. I said lets move together. lol I don't think they thought I was serious. They asked where we should move. I'm not sure why it poped in my head(God's will) and I said well TN of course lol. 2 months later we sold our house(in-laws kept theirs) and left NY Dh and I bought property and my In-laws bought property and we are living our dreams. We all have great jobs and just love it here.

We moved here in March of 2007, and it was the best thing we did!

You are now a kindered spirit
hugs.gif
Isn't Tn just wonderful!!

Keep us posted on how things go.

Julie

Welcome all to Tn.
We too found our dream after spending
30 years in Ca. This is heaven.our chx thinks so too.

I hope you all have the enjoyment ,we have been having.
its 10 years and it seems like yesterday we arrived, just driving in the rain , enjoying the greenery, As we were to tired to do anything else .LoL
when this home poped up in between the drizzles on the car windows and a 4 sale sign.
We were being truly Blessed,

long story short it was sold .. a few days later Dh called back we had fallen in love with the property.
It was un sold ..and we just happened to be ready to buy and move our things from our Ca. home. and that we did.
So keep your dreams no one cant take them away from you, and We wish all the good things you hope for. to come to you.
you have a beautiful farm a real treasure.Congrats.. to you both.

Back
Top Bottom