My fiance is so sweet - PIC ADDED*update

How sweet!
Happy Birthday!
My son just found out sweetest day is tomorrow and he took a picture of him and his girlfriend and framed it, then glued a nightlight to the back so the picture lights up, and he added the lyrics to the picture of their song which has the words nightlight in them, I thought it was a cute idea for such short notice!!! He is 20!
Brenda

Hippo Birdie 2 Ewe! And go elope immediately! Vegas is cheep (hahah) and easy! Really! What a sweetheart. My 23rd anniv. is tomorrow... may you have as great a time as we have. And enjoy those spiderwebs! They're great camouflage...
big_smile.png
This is the BEST time of the year!
yippiechickie.gif

Like I said my step daughter bleeds orange and black. She LOVES Halloween. Those webs have been up for a week! Now for the kicker end of day for my birthday. My honey has clearly been doing side jobs because came home from work and told me he was taking me out to dinner. STEAK!! Not taco bell, or mcdonalds, but STEAK.

ep.gif
Big Happy Birthday to you and me. I was just getting your help with chickens and didn't know we share a birthday and love chickens. How cool. Congratulations to you both!

Happily 47 - hey I am still standing, quite well too!! HAHA! I had the best birthday today!!! As you can tell. My fiance is the one I have been looking for all my life. I have never met anyone more compatible. My heart swells when I look at him. We have had a tough time this year too and nothing effects our relationship!

barnie.gif
That is so nice. My husband can make me batty sometimes,but he can be very helpful too. I guess it's just marriage. We have had a really tough year as well. But I;m sure this new one will be wonderful and a fresh start.

Back
Top Bottom