My first AR15 build

Nothing wrong with that. Gotta start somewhere, and a .22lr is the best first gun there is.
thumbsup.gif

I spent $10 at Walmart today, and finally have a bag for my pistol. I'll need to do something to strengthen it, but this will sure beat just putting it on the floor in the back seat of the truck.

For what?
idunno.gif

I was on their site, and they linked to an opinion article that was all worked up about a guy (legally) carrying an AK pistol in a park. They kinda missed the entire point of him doing it.

Oh, and according to them, pistol grips on rifles somehow facilitate one-handed firing and make "hip firing" easier. Still trying to figure that one out.
idunno.gif
If they want to ban something, they should probably find out what it does first.

Quote: That would be Leonard "Kwiknru" Embody... The whole point of him doing it was to provoke a cop to violate his rights so he could get rich. He has made that clear over the years on gun forums. He is after a payday. After years of failing to get a cop to violate his rights he went to the park in camo with his Draco AK-47 pistol slug on his back an the tip of the barrel panted orange like a toy. A LEO questioned him an not being sure of the law, let him go. Long guns being illegal in Tn parks an the orange tip being suspicious, a second LEO approached him to talk an by this point Embody had the gun slung on his chest. This LEO saw that as a sign of danger an disarmed him at gunpoint. Embody had finally got the reaction he was after.

Judge last month ruled that the LEO was justified in his actions an said you cant fish for a response an cry foul when someone takes the bait...

That would be Leonard "Kwiknru" Embody... The whole point of him doing it was to provoke a cop to violate his rights so he could get rich. He has made that clear over the years on gun forums. He is after a payday. After years of failing to get a cop to violate his rights he went to the park in camo with his Draco AK-47 pistol slug on his back an the tip of the barrel panted orange like a toy. A LEO questioned him an not being sure of the law, let him go. Long guns being illegal in Tn parks an the orange tip being suspicious, a second LEO approached him to talk an by this point Embody had the gun slung on his chest. This LEO saw that as a sign of danger an disarmed him at gunpoint. Embody had finally got the reaction he was after.

Judge last month ruled that the LEO was justified in his actions an said you cant fish for a response an cry foul when someone takes the bait...

Really? Didn't know that. Personally, I'm kinda curious to see what happens if I walk through town with my .30-30 on my back. Not an "evil" gun, so the reaction would be interesting, if less hysterical.

Just had a thought. How is one supposed to control the recoil of a 7.62X39mm PISTOL?

Last edited:
Personally, I'm kinda curious to see what happens if I walk through town with my .30-30 on my back.
On paper nothing should happen. Federally they need to have RAS of a crime an that you are both armed an dangerous for them to justify stopping you an disarming you. But I dont know much about NC laws.

Here in Ga a 3 year old can have a loaded 30 30 strapped to his back if he has a fishing rod in his hand. There was that guy in Atlanta that carried his AK to the park at the occupy Atlanta thing an he was never stopped. Know of someone else in Ga that was stopped with an AR on his back, riding to the range on a bike. I think he just pushed for better training out of that deal though.

Oh yeah, I read about that. I don't like that society has gotten to where people are often assumed to be guilty of something just for having a gun, but I also don't like people going around looking for trouble over it. I'm all for open carry, but not for trying to create drama.

Back
Top Bottom