My first broody!** Daily Updates* Post Hatch Events

I love the pictures!!!

I lost track of this thread over the holiday and kept having to click back tonight to see what had happened! Congratulations, Gramma!!!!

jumpy.gif

Lucky you. I guess I'll never get to experience the joy a broody. Not that I don't have my hands full of chicks anyhow, but still a broody..... *heavy sigh*

Quote:
You had your chance and you broke her.
tongue2.gif
I bet in a few months she goes broody again. At least now you know you have the "possibility" of a broody.

Quote:
tongue2.gif
I bet in a few months she goes broody again. At least now you know you have the "possibility" of a broody.

I had no choice
tongue.gif
with 32 (now 31
sad.png
) chicks in the brooder had I allowed my hen to continue to set and hatch, my DH would have shot me...and he probably would have used my own gun to do it.
hide.gif

Quote:
I have to agree Bare bottom farm. I was thinking the same thing while I was reading this thread. I just stumbled on it today so I didn't have to wait to find out if Buffy was a mommie. LOL Honestly gryeyes you have a wonderful way of telling the story. You feel like you right there in the brambles searching for Sam. Wonderful story!!!
big_smile.png

Quote:
tongue2.gif

I had no choice
tongue.gif
with 32 (now 31
sad.png
) chicks in the brooder had I allowed my hen to continue to set and hatch, my DH would have shot me...and he probably would have used my own gun to do it.
hide.gif

lau.gif
The downside of being married to a police officer?

Back
Top Bottom