Songster
11 Years
Feb 14, 2008
East Texas
yippiechickie.gif
Finally!

It took them two days to get to me
hu.gif
, because of the post office (not Ideal), this happens with all of my "overnight" mail. They are all alive and well. I got all 12 Dominiques and 9 "males for warmth". It looks like I only got 4 or 5 males (I ordered 12 St. Run), we'll see.
love.gif
They are so cute and have already fattened up, can they eat too much? I am feeding them Purina Start & Grow and Vi-tal water.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new babies! Enjoy them while they are little because the grow FAST!!!
jumpy.gif
As for feeding them to much. They are not like fish! They won't overeat, even though it will seem that way much of the time. They can be piggies! Just keep replenishing the food and water as needed and all will be well! Good luck with them! I can't wait for my new order to come in!
big_smile.png

Im so happy for you. If this is your first time being a mom to chicks your going to have a blast. They will give some much enjoyment. CONGRATS.

Yes, these are my first chicks. I have been so mesmerized by the chicks, that I almost forgot to take pictures of them. They are growing fast. I am going to take closer pictures later and I will post them.

Can anyone guess what breed the yellow chicks are?

DSC_3969.jpg

DSC_3968.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I am not sure. They are males shipped for warmth from Ideal. I have 9 of them and I think they are all the same. One of them has golden feathers coming in on "his" wings.

Back
Top Bottom