My First Coop! (Pics) Suggestions please? :)

That's looks great! I love the sign
big_smile.png

Wow! It is great. I am in the process of moving and will be building a new coop soon so I may have to copy your design. It looks good on the inside and out.

Thanks for sharing!

How wonderful! You did a great job!!!
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif
Glad to have you a member of this great forum! Post some pics when your chicks arrive.

Very nice coop. Gives me lots of artsy ideas for dressing mine up when it is finished. What type of paint did you use?
Take Care!

I was just wondering... Are you leaving your outdoor run open on top? I am new at this too and I am thinking what to do about covering the top of the outdoor run to keep out critters. What are your thougths?
Like your house. I had an old shed too and thought about converting it but my husband wanted to build. I still might convert our shed over in the future for chickens if we expand.
I like your artsy touch!
Nice job!

Kelly.... an awesome coop!!!
love.gif

Have a question for you... Hard to see from the pics but is that the roosts the one standing pretty upright that looks like a ladder or a ladder for a hatch/loft above?? Just wondering b/c I want to do something like this in my coop also then??

P.S. like the braded rope idea for the chicken hatch walk up....defineately using that idea
big_smile.png

yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Looks great...you have about 11 too many nesting boxes. All my girls crowd into the same spot to lay there eggs. pretty funny to see 4 chickens on top of each other
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom