My first flock!

Deebot

Songster
Aug 10, 2019
Vancouver, WA
I'm officially a mother now - chicks arrived yesterday and I had to clean poop off of 3 of them this morning. 2 pasty butts and someone who got pooped on. Off to a good start hahaha. Our whole family loves them and loves watching them, even the dogs. Really enjoying seeing the difference in personalities develop. A couple are already much more docile and don't run from my hand (these two pictured).
chicky.png
chick2.png

I'm officially a mother now - chicks arrived yesterday and I had to clean poop off of 3 of them this morning. 2 pasty butts and someone who got pooped on. Off to a good start hahaha. Our whole family loves them and loves watching them, even the dogs. Really enjoying seeing the difference in personalities develop. A couple are already much more docile and don't run from my hand (these two pictured).
View attachment 1891387 View attachment 1891388
Welcome! I just started my 1st flock a few days ago as well! I’m so excited! Here’s to our flocks growing and giving us much joy❤️❤️

It's been 2 nights now. I had to wash only 1 slightly poopy butt this morning, but I'm hoping the ACV in their water will help. I think it's making them not like me too as they run from my hand most of the time now when I reach in :( They will peck at some feed in my hand if they're in the mood. But overall seem happy and healthy! Some of them have tiny wing feathers growing in like crazy already.

Back
Top Bottom