My first Hatch-a-long!!!!! (And first hatch!)

Pics
So yesterday evening I put the eggs in lockdown and I noticed this morning that the built in thermometer said 99.6 and the other one said 97.0. What do I do? They have both been close to the same before (about .2 degrees off of each other) but now they are 2.5 degrees off of each other.
Which incubator do you have? Is your extra thermometer calibrated?
Do you have another thermometer you can try? You can even try a non digital human thermometer, these tend to be very accurate

AF0BB08C-CD3D-43C6-91E0-ABA1ADAC9F65.jpeg 4ADF7C2C-088D-4382-A67D-7F20E3E92857.jpeg

I don’t know which thermometer to trust…
What is the brand of your outside thermometer? Brinsea tend to be quite accurate and I would trust the Brinsea over the outside one, especially if it was not calibrated before you started your hatch.
Do you have a non-digital thermometer at home that you could put in and see if it is the same?

What is the brand of your outside thermometer? Brinsea tend to be quite accurate and I would trust the Brinsea over the outside one, especially if it was not calibrated before you started your hatch.
Do you have a non-digital thermometer at home that you could put in and see if it is the same?
I have one in a fish tank that I could clean and put in there

Back
Top Bottom