My first Hatch-a-long!!!!! (And first hatch!)

Hooray for the baby chicks! Thank you for the pictures, love em! They are adorable of course. Seeing people share their new chicks are the main reason I come to the forums, to be honest. Can't get enough. Looking forward to more when you're able to. Im sorry if I seemed pushy, was trying to convey excitement but probably seemed demanding 🤦‍♀️

A Spitz! As in an Appenzeller Spitzhauben?! I really want Appenzeller Spitzhaubens!

What day are you on now? You can check all the eggs via tapping on them, then seeing (listening) if they chirp. But, again it is up to you. You could give them another day without checking them, I did that and I got a little Plymouth Rock. Or you can give them a few more days...

A Spitz! As in an Appenzeller Spitzhauben?! I really want Appenzeller Spitzhaubens!

What day are you on now? You can check all the eggs via tapping on them, then seeing (listening) if they chirp. But, again it is up to you. You could give them another day without checking them, I did that and I got a little Plymouth Rock. Or you can give them a few more days...
I’m on day 22, and yes, a Appenzeller Spitzauhben did hatch. :)

Back
Top Bottom