My first rooster crowed for the lst time...kind of a rant'

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
I finally decided to keep a roo. For 6 years, everytime I get a roo, I rehome it because of my poopy neighbors. "Jasmin" turned out to be a roo so she/he is now Jazz Man. I just can't part with this one. There are no covenants, etc. to keep me from having a roo, I've just always rehomed them to spare the complaining from the neighbors. Not this time, they are so mean to me no matter what I do. So......wake up poopy neighbors, Jazz Man says " Morning".

Ha Ha Ha I would have done the same thing. Thats why I love living in the country! I can have all the noisy, annoying animals that I want and no one can do a thing about it! Actually our neighbors put their house on the market ever since we got all the animals this spring......Wonder if that stems from the 7 roosters I had earlier this year?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY ROO TO CROW.... 15 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING!
he.gif
I LOVE MY ROO TOO! DEFINITELY CAN'T IMAGINE GETTING RID OF HIM.

Yea Chickensioux!!!! Your neighbors need to lighten up anyway. A "Good Morning" from Jazz Man is just what they need.

Still HOPING that Jazz Man's twin over here is a HEN!!!! Haven't heard a "peep" out of him/her, but that could be because of Tsquared. Of course, Tsquared hasn't stopped BJ from crowing.

I'm glad you're keeping Jazz Man. A farm like yours NEEDS a good roo!!! It needs a peacock too..... but not Peabods.

Hope y'all have a GREAT evening!!!

my 3 roo's crow from 4:30 to 6:30., i am one of like 3 nieghbors that have roo's and like 6 of us have chickens, i have not yet gotton a complaint aout roo's, just the dogs...i love my roos...

Back
Top Bottom