My Flock ( here in Mid-Missouri )

Quote:
Why thank you very much, I'm feeding them 20% starter/grower mixed with 22% gamebird starter/grower. I just now switched to just the 20%, oh and it's the Dumor brand from Tractor Supply. It's been a real bumpy road, I lost 6 of my chicks shortly after they arrived from Cackle. I'll have to put that store on my page sometime when I can, it's pretty good. I'll say this though Cackle sent my 110 chicks instead of the 16 I ordered, talk about a shock.
barnie.gif
then
he.gif
then I sold a bunch and it was
celebrate.gif
cause I made alot more than I paid for my 16 and it's supplied me with feed, meds, waterers and feeders so it's been all good so far. I ended up with 7 RIR's, 8 BR's, 2 GLW, 1 WL, 1 CW and soon I'm getting back 3 or 4 of them SS I sold. So I'll have pretty nice flock when they all get bigger.
woot.gif

Last edited:
Very nice birds, neighbor.
wink.png
Those breeds should lay very well for you!
smile.png

They sent you 110 birds instead of the 16 you wanted and payed for! WOW!
ep.gif
Sounds like they had a few extra...

Quote:
Why thank you very much, I'm feeding them 20% starter/grower mixed with 22% gamebird starter/grower. I just now switched to just the 20%, oh and it's the Dumor brand from Tractor Supply. It's been a real bumpy road, I lost 6 of my chicks shortly after they arrived from Cackle. I'll have to put that store on my page sometime when I can, it's pretty good. I'll say this though Cackle sent my 110 chicks instead of the 16 I ordered, talk about a shock.
barnie.gif
then
he.gif
then I sold a bunch and it was
celebrate.gif
cause I made alot more than I paid for my 16 and it's supplied me with feed, meds, waterers and feeders so it's been all good so far. I ended up with 7 RIR's, 8 BR's, 2 GLW, 2 WL, and soon I'm getting back 3 or 4 of them SS I sold. So I'll have pretty nice flock when they all get bigger.
woot.gif

ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom