my flock-picture heavy updated pictures

faykokoWV

Mrs Fancy Plants
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Cross Lanes, WV
Got a new camera so thought I'd share some pictures, it not all of them, but at least some of them.

Barnevelder roo at 5 weeks
18074_barnevelderroo.jpg

What I think is a Blue Andalusian- 4 months old
18074_blueandalusian.jpg
18074_blueandalusian1.jpg

One of the dogs hanging with a hen
18074_chickendog.jpg

My Easter Egger
18074_easteregger.jpg

One of the Fayoumi's (4 month's old) with a muscovy in the background
18074_fayoumiprimo.jpg

Buff Minorca- 4 months old
18074_minorca2.jpg

Buff Orpington- still not laying
idunno.gif

18074_sunshie_bo.jpg

The duck
18074_muscovy.jpg
`

What been identified as a ideal production black
18074_barrednot.jpg

Last edited:
Wow - those are some beautiful birds! I don't know how many are from that Pullet Surprise that you got, but they're cool! It's amazing what those cute little brown chicks turned into. They looked just like my golden campine as day olds, but not anymore!
smile.png

Quote:
The one that looked like the campine ended up being a Fayoumi.

Out of this group of pictures, the Fayoumi, Minorca's, Andalusians and the production black were all part of the pullet surprise! I sold the Turken and the SLW

Last edited:
Quote:
The one that looked like the campine ended up being a Fayoumi.

Out of this group of pictures, the Fayoumi, Minorca's, Andalusians and the production black were all part of the pullet surprise! I sold the Turken and the SLW

Yeah - I was looking at the breed pages and stumbled across the fayoumi page and put two and two together. It's amazing because they look so similar as day olds and then turn into two entirely different breeds. Maybe we'll try the pullet surprise next time!

Nice little flock you have there! :cool

I once had a very nice pas pentax camera. Makes me think I need one for my son...nice photography.

Back
Top Bottom