My flock!

I know what one isn't the same.... it's the one standing up in back, a little taller than the others right??
gig.gif

Love the pictures, great nest boxes.

Quote:
I dont know whats more insulting...the fact that you remembered Sesame Street, or the fact that you were only watching it 7 years ago....
somad.gif

MAN I FEEL OLD NOW!!! LOL
tongue.gif

Excuse my while I go color my 7 gray hairs that have suddenly decided to pop up as I near 30....
big_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I dont know whats more insulting...the fact that you remembered Sesame Street, or the fact that you were only watching it 7 years ago....
somad.gif

MAN I FEEL OLD NOW!!! LOL
tongue.gif

Excuse my while I go color my 7 gray hairs that have suddenly decided to pop up as I near 30....
big_smile.png

lau.gif

Everyone who wants to steal her nest boxes,,,,Like I'm going to do,,,,,Wal-Mart has them in the bakery Dept for a Dollar a piece!!! Just ask them for the left over frosting buckets!!! Sorry were stealing from ya here,,,,hahaha
D.gif
D.gif
great lookin flock you have,,,,,
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Thanks bbRedMom! Now I keeping humming the tune and my youngest is going to be 18 y/o next month. I havent watched Sesame Street in years..Maybe I can replace the song with the wheels on the bus!! lol beautiful chickens by the way.

Back
Top Bottom