My freind wrote a new Book about YOU CAN'T POTTY TRAIN a GOOSE!

I loved all the videos thank you so much for sharing them.
Miss Lydia they are really cute video's aren't they. Her books for children are great and kids seem to love them!!! I am not a kid and I love them!!!! I have all but the first one of the dandelion book.

You have to see the video where Oliver walks through the school to the classroom....

Miss Lydia they are really cute video's aren't they. Her books for children are great and kids seem to love them!!! I am not a kid and I love them!!!! I have all but the first one of the dandelion book.

You have to see the video where Oliver walks through the school to the classroom....
I hope she'll post it or how can I find it?

Miss Lydia go to the first page I put Oliver's email address to contact Leesa for any of the books.

Here Miss Lydia I went and got Oliver's email address for you. I know the forum does not allow to advertise on the chat forum only in the Buy, Sell and trade.
Leesa does not have enough posts yet to advertise her books yet.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Miss Lydia go to the first page I put Oliver's email address to contact Leesa for any of the books.

Here Miss Lydia I went and got Oliver's email address for you. I know the forum does not allow to advertise on the chat forum only in the Buy, Sell and trade.
Leesa does not have enough posts yet to advertise her books yet.

[email protected]
I can't go there because my computer says mail client isn't properly installed, I have no idea what that means.
sad.png
thanks for trying though.

wonderful videos
love.gif
Miss. Lydia,, try copy and paste for the e-mail addresses... should work that way
fl.gif
I just knew everyone would like Oliver's video's and love Leesa narrating them.... She has more and I hope Leesa will put all on here. I will talk her into it. She does them great!

Back
Top Bottom