My friend posted this on fb

MeatKing

Songster
10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Near Ottawa Ontario Canada
I thought it was funny!!

‎... Sweet girls come from the South, Barbies come from California, but Canadian girls have fire and ice in our blood! We can drive in the snow, handle the cold, beat the heat, be a princess, throw a right hook and hang with the boys! We can cook a wicked good meal and if we have an opinion....you can bet your sweet ass you're gonna hear it!!! (Re-post if you're a Canadian girl..♥

Hahahaha, I love it!
clap.gif
We are the same here in NH too(except for the transplants that are all upset that they have no streetlights on their road and they have to do their own trash removal, hahahah). Description fits me like no other. Thanks for sharing
smile.png

North Dakota girls will give Canadian girls a run for their money
wink.png

There is a song that talks about the girls in MN, how you don't know what they look like because you never see their face (bundled up for the weather).

Last edited:
I have a northern Michigan girl. They grow pretty hardy stock up there too lol. I always tell people I grew up north of Canada (Detroit).

The ad was pretty funny though.

Last edited:
Quote:
haha, yes we get up to plus 30 in the summer, 40's sometimes with the humity.

Just looked up the conversion, that's 86 & 104 f.

Witch to me is hot
smile.png

Right now we down to -20 C, or -4 F

I've never used F. But -4F so much better to me right now! Hubby all excited, he's flooding the skating rink, says it'll freeze good tonight! ahhh

Where's March!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom