My funny goose stories, Share yours!

I guess Clyde is a toulouse really then.... his mate has white tipped wings and looks like a Pilgrim goose.

One of her eggs hatched and it was a PIED POMERANIAN!!!
celebrate.gif
Gorgeous little gosling --- classic pied pomeranian just like pics on web! Explain that....
lau.gif

i have a pair of Toulouse geese (sorry spelling) bonnie and clyde, that i hatched from eggs. they imprinted on me when they hatched. they are about full grown. well i was picking bean in the fenced in garden with the gate closed, i turned around and almost stepped on clyde. they had somehow open the gate an came on in after me. another story happen just today. my 5 year old son was walking around the garden fence on his way the come help me. bonnie and clyde were on the outside of the fence too. they started making their alarm honks. the next thing i know, my son hollers they bit me on the butt, the bit me on the butt. bonnie had grabbed his pants as he walked by. i thought it was funny and my son was laughing too. they didn't hurt him, but i hope this is not a sampling of what they will do in the future.

ok, so once i went to this river with the family, and there were wild geese there. and the geese had babies! the babies were sooooo cute i want to look at them. well the gander (im guessing) didnt like that! so he chaced me around for 5 minutes!!!! so when he finally stoped. i stood there (trying to catch my breath, while laughing my but off!) and what do you know the goose can right up and pinched my butt!!! it hurt so then he chased me around biteing my bum for another 10 minutes!!!

sad thing is, we still go to that river, but now i make sure to stay well away from that gander and any babies i see!!! lol!

Back
Top Bottom