1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My girls NEED names!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by ...chickenlover3..., Sep 5, 2013.

1. ...chickenlover3...

...chickenlover3... Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    I have two buttercup hens and two EE hens. all my animals have names but I cant think of any for them. I need a name that fits them. All of them are sweet but the blue EE is a little flighty. My buttercups and vary flighty but loves to talk. and my wheaten EE loves to be pet and held and talks to you nonstop. she always has to know what you are doing. She is my favorite out of the four (dont tell the others)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Chicks Galore3

Chicks Galore3 Artistic Bird Nut Premium Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Iowa
    Cute chickens! What types of names do you like? People names, food names, (fudge, brownie, things like that.) mysterious names, other launguage names? I love coming up with names. :)

3. ...chickenlover3...

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    I like people names or names off of movies and tv shows. I had a slikie family named after all the Flintstones family lol

4. Chicks Galore3

Dec 16, 2011
    Iowa
    LOL! Here are some - Hadassah, Sequoia, Nessa, Rose, Ella, Bell(a), Anna, Destiny, or Livv.

5. ...chickenlover3...

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    those are all good names. I really like destiny and rose. they suite my EEs the most. for my buttercups I want a name that goes good with the breed

6. Sandstorm495

Sandstorm495 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2012
    Darwin, Australia
    What about 'Trinity' or 'Blossom"

7. SilkiesForEver

SilkiesForEver Overrun With Chickens

Mar 24, 2012
    Sacramento, CA
    How about Butterscotch, or Caramel?

8. Chicks Galore3

Dec 16, 2011
    Iowa
    Mia Mya or Mrya. (That's what I think when I see buttercups. Don't know why. lol) Ummm....that's all I can think of at the moment.

9. ...chickenlover3...

Apr 16, 2011
    Rockford IL
    those are all good names. Some of my friends gave me some names and I think I know what I will name them but dont a 100%. LOL

10. Wednesday

Wednesday Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2013
    Oviedo, FL
    My husband recommends funny names like Little Snack or Juicy. Helps when it's time to rotate in new layers

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by