my goaties!

sdshoars

Songster
11 Years
May 12, 2008
Texas
the brown guy is bo, my wether, and the black/white is daisy, my doeling, and i just had to include pictures of the pullets! yay!
chickens013.jpg

chickens016.jpg

chickens009.jpg

chickens018.jpg

what YOU lookin' at??? huh?!?!

*sigh* it wont be anytime soon, i will wait until she puts on weight. if she doesnt make weight, then she wont get bred this year.

I just love the doeling as she looks like my girl Rosie and she is 1/2 Alpine and 1/2 Nigerian...Her mother was full Alpine but all I had at the time was a Nigi buck but thats ok...I personally would wait till she is at least 1 before breeding so she is mature enough to handle it. Some dont but this is just what I do. The wether looks to be a Togg to me ? Also they will soon need a bigger area to play and browse. Yep that small of a place wont last as they will start jumping...dont ask me how I know...lol...Good luck with your babies.

that area is strictly where they sleep. they have an acre to themselves. and they both are alpines.

Very cute goaties! What a darling coop for those little ladies! That's a sweet pic of you giving them treats! That buff colored one looks like she's just loaded with personality.

Back
Top Bottom