My goose died

Angthegooose

In the Brooder
Apr 27, 2022
So yesterday around 2p.m i heard a chicken panicked downstairs. So i ran downstairs to look and nothing was there i didn't notice that one of my goose were missing. until i went and put my duck in the coop i saw only one goose were there while the other went missing. I look for it all night and i couldn't find her. And then this morning i look for her again i was looking everywhere and i found her. She was dead not moving and my male goose just standing near her and kept calling her. So then i look for any bite marks bcs its probably a dog or maybe she was having a fight with a duck but nothing was there. Not even a blood. No bite marks no blood so what could it possibly be?. I have had the same problem when i have 4 goose.1 of the goose also disappeared until a couple of days later i found half of its body been eaten and (i didn't even have a dog at this time). What ever this thing is its very sneaky and fast.

:hugs sorry for your loss.
I have no idea what might have done this, but if you give your general location it may help others narrow down the possibilities.

:hugs sorry for your loss.
I have no idea what might have done this, but if you give your general location it may help others narrow down the possibilities.
Felt more sad when the male goose never leave her side he literally sit there and sleep i have to buy more female goose for him😭.
Video:
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSdV1Mpg7/?k=1

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss, keep everything locked up in coops, for several weeks. It will be back
That 'thing' will be back in a couple of months. That's why i don't know what it is my mom said that there is 1 type of fox that will only kill the goose but not sure what type of fox it is. The way that this fox kill is very quick and quiet did anybody know the type of foxes it is?

That 'thing' will be back in a couple of months. That's why i don't know what it is my mom said that there is 1 type of fox that will only kill the goose but not sure what type of fox it is. The way that this fox kill is very quick and quiet did anybody know the type of foxes it is?
It will be back way sooner than that . Where are you in the world? That will narrow down what type of predators you have.

Back
Top Bottom