Quote:
circumference=(pi) * diameter
100 = (pi)d and 110 = (pi) * (d+x)
so 110 = (pi)d + (pi)x
110 = 100 + (pi)x
10 = (pi)x
10/(pi) = x
3.18181818... = x,

x/2 = 1.59 ft approx so yeah, 1 1/2 feet is a pretty good estimate.....I guess you could figure in the diameter of the pipe, but since it is not given, must be considered negligible.

So if 1 1/2 feet is not the answer, what is the catch?

IDK.

Maybe i can try " 1.5915 " On Him......................... Symph, He COULD be joking me

Quote:
That was rude ..

Was that really necessesary?

Very rude!
hmm.png

Quote:
Who? DuckLover or yankeedoodle300?

Yankeedoodle300.

Well, nobody who was answering the question had a problem with it. Its not really anyone elses business if they aren't involved with the thread.

Quote:
Yankeedoodle300.

Well, nobody who was answering the question had a problem with it. Its not really anyone elses business if they aren't involved with the thread.

I look at it often, but I have no idea what to do for it. It's not like she NEEDS it to be answered, so she doesn't have to be rude about it. Besides, I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

Quote:

I look at it often, but I have no idea what to do for it. It's not like she NEEDS it to be answered, so she doesn't have to be rude about it. Besides, I wasn't talking to you in the first place.

Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom